Simplifying the NPI process through effective process management
Chemigraphic’s UK Design Centre supports OEMs’ new products from concept to reality.
Our NPI Engineering Early Engagement team collaborate on any aspect of design, assembly and test to create an optimal package- reducing cost, embedding reliability and securing consistent on-time delivery.
Decades of manufacture across a vast range of technologies ensures our DfM input is valid, effective and delivers real benefits to ensure Chemigraphic becomes a seamless, reliable and flexible extension to our customers’ resources.
NPI management services
We help our customers to manage and meet pressing deadlines by directly partnering their functional teams to co-develop NPI roadmaps and strategies to meet their timescales and budget. We offer:
- Fully outsourced or partial ownership for key transition tasks
- Physically managing and leading projects with KPI capture and review
- Defining and documenting technical specifications and parameters, ensuring on-time functional prototype delivery
- Free engineering advisory services – on site engineering and management resource supply
- Cost reduction projects, with end-to-end analysis to identify savings opportunities whilst maintaining quality and reliability
NPI design services
Expert teams will advise and support our customers’ designers to ensure optimum manufacture, test and superior function. Services include:
- Layout services -refining design packages at any level of completion
- Repackaging (eg future-proofing, footprint or parts reduction, PTH/SMT conversion etc)
- Electromechanical, enclosures, metalwork, cable, packaging design
- DfX at PCB, assembly or system level
- Test Development
- ○ Software, hardware, functional, ATE, AOI, burn-in, reliability, characterisation, measurement and calibration. We can advise and create a highly effective test solution for every customer requirement
- Product Development
- Design of interfaces and enclosures
- Software development
- Human Interface and Reliability Engineering
NPI manufacturing services
A key benefit of partnering with Chemigraphic is access to our people. Our size allows us to employ a depth of talent across multiple disciplines with ample experience to advise our clients on effective and practical solutions. Our flexible and open culture means we easily adapt our services to customer needs and we can be trusted to make good business easy. We also employ the latest automated production tools to ensure consistent results in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Looking for Electronics Manufacturing Services?
We help our OEM customers to reduce their time to market and simplify their supply chain.