Specialist Medical device and systems manufacture
Chemigraphic is ISO 13485 Medical certified with an unrivalled depth of medical equipment knowledge. We manufacture an extensive range of life-critical products for corporate and SME OEMs in the UK and across the globe. Our robust quality processes and engineering-led customer service ensure that we meet our medical customers’ demanding manufacturing and compliance requirements as technology continues to advance.
Variety of outsourced services
Given our wealth of experience in the medical sector, Chemigraphic is able to deliver solutions across numerous technologies. We provide our customers with whatever outsourcing package they require, from straightforward supply of subassemblies to comprehensive manufacturing, engineering, warehousing and logistics solutions. As one of the larger UK EMS providers, we can support small batch and prototype work as well as large volume production work.
We provide product support for:
- Medical PCBs, assemblies and equipment racks
- FGS associated with:
- Linear accelerators
- Radiation therapy
- MRI control systems
- Patient comfort systems
- Oesophageal monitoring systems
- Operating theatre electronics
- Motion control systems
- Autoclaves and sterilisation equipment
- Various handheld, portable and battery-operated medical products
Experts in medical device requirements:
We offer a highly compliant and engineering-driven service with proactive medical New Product Introduction (NPI), Continuous Improvement (CI) and Design for Manufacture (DfM) support. Our approach means we can often add value by identifying opportunities for cost reduction, performance improvement and secure delivery, without ever compromising quality, or allowing unauthorised deviation from customer specification.
- Robust supply chain management with full batch traceability and approved sources
- Evidence for materials authenticity, batch performance and change control
- Scalable manufacture – prototypes, development, volume
- Any level – PCBA, functional subassembly, finished goods
- Ensuring client products satisfy regulatory compliance requirements
- Highly receptive to adding new specialist capability – future-proofing our service
Specialists in a range of sectors
Looking for Electronics Manufacturing Services?
We help our OEM customers to reduce their time to market and simplify their supply chain.